Partner University is now online! Please click on the icon in top right corner of this page, to log in. You will need to complete a few steps if logging in for the first time. Please review this new FAQ for log-in guidance and tips for navigating your Partner University learning experience.
Sharpen your skills with on-demand training for the latest Microsoft technologies. Select training below according to Microsoft products, competencies, partner type or role. Competency qualifying requirements can be found here.
New on MPN!
- Learn how to host Windows Desktop and Applications using Remote Desktop Services (RDS) in Azure. This course is designed for Service Providers, Consultants, and Hosters who provide services including Remote Desktop deployments. Course covers technical overview of RDS, deployment in Azure IaaS, step-by-step demonstrations, best practices, licensing, and tips on how to stay current on RDS technology.
- Office 365 Hardware Partners Business Overview Series is now available! This series of six videos has been created to arm Skype for Business and Office 365 solution partners with essential information on top Office 365 hardware partners, including AudioCodes, Polycom, Sonus and Yealink. Each video showcase is designed to help partners 1) understand the important role top O365 hardware partners play in an overall Office 365 solution; 2) grasp the core customer value propositions for these partner’s certified offerings; and 3) realize the many benefits available to System Integration partners via partner programs from each hardware partner.
- Get Pitch Perfect on the Microsoft Secure story. This new 40-minute course, released for internal Microsoft sellers on July 1, is now available to Microsoft partners as part of an FY17 initiative to extend more internal Microsoft readiness content to partners.
In this course you will learn to:
1) confidently deliver the Microsoft Secure story
2) describe the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph
3) show how security features are built into Microsoft products
- Learn about the new editions, features and licensing changes coming in SQL server 2016 here, along with the licensing changes coming later in the year with the launch of Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016.
Create a Learning Plan!
Learning Plans can help you track your progress toward achieving your goals. See how to create a Learning Plan.