Partner University is now online! Please click on the icon in top right corner of this page, to log in. You will need to complete a few steps if logging in for the first time. Please review this new FAQ for log-in guidance and tips for navigating your Partner University learning experience.
Sharpen your skills with on-demand training for the latest Microsoft technologies. Select training below according to Microsoft products, competencies, partner type or role. Competency qualifying requirements can be found here.
New on MPN!
- Get Skype Operations Framework (SOF) certified today! Learn and lead to the cloud with SOF. The Skype Operations Framework evolves the way enterprises and partners to Plan, Deliver, and Operate Skype for Business. It provides partners the guidance needed to successfully deliver Skype for Business workloads in the cloud . Take the Skype Operation Framework Training and Assessment (here) and get certified. Your certification proves you are up-to-date on all the latest guidance. So don’t put off getting SOF Certified. Do it today!
- The upcoming launches for Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 will see the primary editions of both products transition to core licensing. Find out why this change is being made, how customers will migrate, and what new features are making this launch so highly anticipated by reviewing this course.
- Get Pitch Perfect! Designed for internal Microsoft sellers, this series is now available to Microsoft Sales partners. After completing the newest course, Pitch Perfect Azure, you will be able to 1) define how to prepare for and start a BDM conversation on the Azure First Workload and Advanced conversations 2) explore the common pushbacks a customer might have when considering Azure and 3) demonstrate the overall value of Microsoft Azure. Watch this space for new Pitch Perfect sessions each month!
- IoT Online Sales Training Series is now available! This 3-part series covers Microsoft IoT solutions and sales scenarios, resources available for partners, and guidance on how to orchestrate the sale across each stage of the sales cycle.
- New videos are available now to help you learn how to use the features in Partner University. This video shows you how to log into Partner University and navigate your Learner Dashboard. This video is targeted to those with MPN Administrator roles. It will help you understand how to navigate the Org Dashboard, where you can track your team's training activity. Please direct any questions about Partner University to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a Learning Plan!
Learning Plans can help you track your progress toward achieving your goals. See how to create a Learning Plan.