Welcome to Partner University! If visiting for the first time, please review this document for log-in guidance and tips for navigating your Partner University learning experience.
We would love to hear your feedback on your learning experience or how to improve any of the features in the site. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharpen your skills with on-demand training for the latest Microsoft technologies. Select training below according to Microsoft products, competencies, partner type or role. Competency qualifying requirements can be found here.
New on MPN!
- Partner Support Agents can learn basic Cloud Computing concepts, focusing on Azure Cloud Services and different Azure Portals in these new courses (scroll down the page to see the selection).
- Supporting Azure Active Directory courses (scroll down the page to see the selection) focus on providing troubleshooting content and links to support resources needed to help partner support agents resolve customer problems associated with the most commonly reported Azure AD support issues.
- In this age of digital transformation, Dynamics 365 is a great enabler for customers to transition their businesses. This Pitch Perfect course (scroll down the page to see the selection) explores how to land the Digital Business Processes conversation with you customers, customize the message to your customers industry, and align the message to the customers BDM role. Additionally, you will learn to handle the most common questions and objections.
- In early 2016, MPN announced changes to the competencies to streamline the program. We have now updated the MPN Competency section of the learning path page to align to these changes. Active competencies are now categorized by the six Centers of Excellence. As of October 30, 2016, twelve competencies were closed for new enrollment or renewal. These competencies have been removed from the MPN Competency section of the learning path page. For more details, please visit our MPN Evolution site.
- The Fast Start delivery is designed to help partners and customers quickly deploy new cloud workloads. Fast Start help introduce you to the basic of common Microsoft Azure workloads, provides guidance and education for your IT engineers, and provides support during initial workload deployments. These trainings are designed for customer-facing partner architects, IT implementers and developers. See the newest courses in the series, Business Analytics for Power BI, here (scroll down the page to see the selection).
Create a Learning Plan!
Learning Plans can help you track your progress toward achieving your goals. See how to create a Learning Plan.