Welcome to Partner University! If visiting for the first time, please review this document for log-in guidance and tips for navigating your Partner University learning experience.
We would love to hear your feedback on your learning experience or how to improve any of the features in the site. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sharpen your skills with on-demand training for the latest Microsoft technologies. Select training below according to Microsoft products, competencies, partner type or role. Competency qualifying requirements can be found here.
New on MPN!
- Windows 10 has great customer momentum, and enterprise customers are looking for help with Windows 10 deployments. This demand provides an opportunity for partners to make Windows 10 the foundation of a services business. The new Windows 10 Enterprise Partner Deployment Opportunity course (scroll down the page to see the selection) discusses the partner opportunity, how to talk to customers about Windows 10, new features and services offerings, delivers guidance on customer deployments and reviews profitability scenarios as well as the Windows 10 Enterprise Cloud Solution Provider opportunity.
- The SMB Partner Tech Series provides a series of trainings focused on core Office 365 and Azure (scroll down the page to see the selection) workloads to help accelerate your technical capacity and profitability.
- The Fast Start delivery is designed to help partners and customers quickly deploy new cloud workloads. Fast Start help introduce you to the basic of common Microsoft Azure workloads, provides guidance and education for your IT engineers, and provides support during initial workload deployments. These trainings are designed for customer-facing partner architects, IT implementers and developers. See the newest courses in the series here (scroll down the page to see the selection).
- Data Platform Online Sales Training Series is now available here (scroll down the page to see the selection), featuring SQL Server 2016 content! The 6-part sales training covers Data Platform solutions and sales scenarios, resources available to partners, and guidance on how to orchestrate the sales across each stage of the Data Platform sales cycle.
- Get Skype Operations Framework certified today! The Skype Operations Framework (SOF) provides partners the guidance needed to successfully deliver Skype for Business workloads in the cloud. It covers the entire customer lifecycle, including planning, delivery, adoption, operations, and migration. Visit the Skype for Business Learning Path (scroll down the page to see the selection) to get trained on the Skype Operations Framework and take the new SOF assessment to show that you are ready to help your customers move to the cloud.
Create a Learning Plan!
Learning Plans can help you track your progress toward achieving your goals. See how to create a Learning Plan.